Every month I bring forth my favourite beauty bits, but lets face it, there are always a few duds (hey, it happens to us all!) So lets go through the five items that flopped for me in June - no offence if they are your very favourite of life product, they just didn't work for me. Ok? Ok.
|Click on the product names for links to where you can find these products. Nifty little trick, huh? Yeah I thought so.|
1. Living Proof Flex Shaping Hairspray - I've got two words for this: white residue. Not pretty on my dark brunette locks.
2. For an in depth review read my Mascara Monday post on the L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara. In short it took way too much work to make this mascara perform for me. I don't have all day ya know...
3. Le sigh, Living Proof Satin Hair Serum was another let down by the brand for me. It left my fine straight hair sticky and heavy feeling with even the tiniest amount. I should say I adore the Prime Style Extender by the brand in both the Spray and the Lotion, so not all is lost with Living Proof.
4. Thanks to some hormonal breakout nasties on my chin I was left in a mad dash to find something to slap on my skin and take care of business. The Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel has been getting some hype recently so I gave it a go and even though it says you can wear under makeup, this dried to a crusty flaky mess on my skin. Like toothpaste you find on your face the morning after you brush. Ick.
5. Don't hate me, I know everyone thinks this palette is the best thing since sliced bread, but I didn't get on with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. The dark contour shades were patchy on my skin, and the highlight shades straight up didn't show on my skin tone.
What beauty products didn't work for you this month? Do you love/hate any of the products in my list?